We had my dad's funeral a couple of days ago and my brother Michael did an awesome job giving a talk. It was fun to see one of my cousins and an aunt that I haven't seen in a really long time. It kind of makes me wish that family reunions were mandatory - kind of.
I also got to see a niece of mine that I haven't seen since she was 8. She doesn't look 8 anymore:) She's a beautiful woman now and it made me so happy to see her again. My other niece I was able to see last time I was here, she's had twin girls in the mean time that I haven't seen and they are a lot of fun. They're the same age as Zane.
I can tell that my English is horrible! My Norwegian is too. I feel like a fish out of water, can't speak in either language...
No comments:
Post a Comment