Tuesday, September 11, 2012
About our trip to Silver Lake September 9, 2012
We love going to Silver Lake. We try to get up there once a year, and every time we go we see a moose, or sometimes a moose and it's baby. This year though we saw 4! It was pretty cool. There were 3 bulls and one cow. I was so glad that they stayed away from us, you just never know what kind of a mood any animal is in, so it is always good when they go about their business and let us go about ours. It was incredibly busy there this time - people were every where. I guess I am selfish, cause I really wished that it was just us and a few other people there, but I guess such a beautiful place does attract people... We took pictures of each other, and the one that I took of the boys, Derick decided that they all should cross one leg over the other, it made for a funny pose, especially cause it looks like Derick is sticking his chest out:) In one picture, I was trying to wiggle my sun glasses down a little so I am making a funny face - oh well, those are pictures that makes it fun:) We had a great day and I am already looking forward to the next time we go there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment