Monday, December 6, 2010

3 years ago today Jake came into this world in a hurry! We barely made it to the hospital before he was born. It's so weird that he is not here with us anymore. There is such a void and it's never going to be filled. He would have had so much fun opening his birthday presents and blowing out the candles on his cake and then eating it:) Going to the cemetery to say happy birthday to your baby is just not the same, but at least I know where he is.

The one nice thing about his birthday is that he shared it with his cousin, Nik. Happy Birthday Nik! Have a great day. Love you!!!:)

Tomorrow the kids, Derick and myself are going to Florida! I have a lot to do before then, so I better not sit here in front of the computer when I have a whole list of to do's! Derick is also super busy today cause he has a lot of school work to do before he can even think of leaving! He has work on top of that, so good luck babe, I love you:) And starting tomorrow we can relax for a week, YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment