Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today we decided to go to the beach. It's about 1 1/2 hours away and while we were on our way there it started to rain! We continued on anyway and it actually stopped raining long enough for us to get out and walk on the beach:) We went to the Daytona Beach - pictures will come;) Zane has always loved running after the birds on the beach and today was no exception:) He also found .55 cents in the sand, which he of course had to use on 'the claw' as soon as we got back to the hotel. McCall went out into the Atlantic and got pretty wet, but we were prepared this time and we had extra clothes and a towel and blanket in the car.

I was watching "White Christmas" tonight and I love it when Bing Crosby says "when you can't sleep instead of counting sheep count your blessings" So - that is what I am going to do right now, go and count my blessings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment