A few months ago Derick started asking me to come running with him in the mornings. I kept telling him no cause I hate running and I think running is crazy. Anyway, he kept asking me and finally I decided why not? I need to do some sort of exercising so why not go running with him. So I told him I would, but not until spring. Well, I guess spring has happened for me - cause this morning we went running together. That is, if you can call what we did running... Obviously I haven't done this before, so we would run for a few then walk, and that's how it went - run, walk, walk, run, walk, walk, run, etc. It wasn't so bad, Derick is really patient with me so I'll do it again:) I LOVE the way I feel when I'm done! Now if I could just stop loving candy...
I went over to Heber to do an errand earlier today and on the way home I passed a park I took the kids to a few times last summer. It made me thing of Jake and how much he loved going there, so it made me a little sad and I cried a little. I sure do miss that kid. I do love my life though, and I am happy to be here, just a little sad about certain things at times.
I think you are amazing.
ReplyDeleteJeg skriver på norsk, jeg altså. Det er lov å være lei seg. Så klart! Det betyr ikke at man ikke er glad for resten, hvis du skjønner hva jeg mener. Jeg tenker masse på dere fortsatt. Jeg er kjempeglad for at du skriver. Det er godt for oss som bor langt borte å kunne få et lite innblikk i hvordan det går. :)
ReplyDelete