I am writing this from Norway! My dad passed away last Thursday, so we decided to just pack up the whole family and come. We flew out Friday morning and arrived at Gardermoen airport Saturday morning. Flying to Norway is much like child birth - you forget how awful it is until you are right in the middle of it and there's no way back. But, it's great to be here again, and we don't want to wait another 7 years to come for another visit.
It is so much fun to see my brothers and their kids again! Kids are funny - they don't talk the same language but they still find a way to communicate and have fun.
Another thing that is great by being here is that I get to eat Norwegian hot dogs!!! They are absolutely THE BEST! Both my sister and I could eat just that the whole time we're here:)
I should stop writing right now cause I can't concentrate - there are people here visiting and it's kind of loud.
I am sorry about your loss. Enjoy your time with your family in Norway.
ReplyDelete