We had a great time with family yesterday to celebrate McCall's birthday. It's become a tradition to serve lasagna for his birthday dinner, cause that's one of his favorite meals. I usually make it, but this year I decided to buy it from Costco. It was really good. Doug and Carol brought a salad bar and Barbara and Brent brought garlic bread -YUM!:) I did make the ice cream cake, though. Usually I buy that at Costco, but McCall decided that he would like a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake and my sister had a recipe that was SUPER easy, so I just made that. It was delicious and I actually made 2 since not everyone likes mint. One is just vanilla, but oh so good! Reading this right now makes me happy that we have left over ice cream cake, that is my favorite food!
I love it when our family comes over, even if there might be some chaos, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
Yesterday it was 3 weeks until my niece, Kristine gets married! I can't believe she's actually old enough to do that! I am very excited for her and Brenton and I am also excited to go to her bridal shower this Friday.
Since Kristine is getting married, my mom is coming and I am counting down the days until she gets here:) 10 days!!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment