Thursday, January 19, 2012

My little brother is such a big kid. He was goofing around at work with a knife, and ended up cutting his hand pretty badly. He had surgery on it, and now he has a cast on it to keep it protected. It just reminds me how men tend to be little boys at heart:)

I must admit that I am a little tiny bit jealous of my mom... She is going to Spain for a week on Saturday. I have never been to Spain, but would LOVE to go there someday. My oldest brother is taking her. He wants her to go and stay there for a few months each winter, because of her arthritis and other ailments. But she wants to check it out first, to see if she would like spending a lot of time there, and I can't say that I blame her. I am really not jealous, I think it's great that she gets to go there, I just wish I could go somewhere nice and warm too, like Hawaii;-}

I am supposed to be at work today. I am not though. McCall was telling me this morning that he was feeling a little weird, but he thought that he would be able to go to school. Guess he was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment