It's 2012! A new year, new possibilities:) I don't do new years resolutions, I never keep them so I figure why beat myself up over it when I fall short? I don't like to feel like I fall short, I don't think anyone does. I do like to evaluate myself, though. Am I too negative, do I get mad at my kids too easily, am I a good wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, neighbor, do I smile enough, do I give compliments and praise when needed or deserved, do I help people, do I pray enough, read my scriptures daily, do I clean enough, organize enough - the list can go on and on. The important thing I think is if at the end of asking myself these questions, do I do something about it or ignore it? Usually I do something to try and improve myself, in regards to cleaning and organizing - not so much:( That is something I need to work on improving:) I really hope that 2012 will be an awesome year for our family, as well as for my family and friends. Good things can happen to good people:)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! May this be a GREAT year for us all!
No comments:
Post a Comment