I really hate it when I wake up with a headache! That's what I get though when I cry a lot before going to bed. These last couple of days have been hard on me for some reason and I've been crying a lot. Finally last night Derick and I were talking about it and I just couldn't stop. Usually I feel a lot better after having a good cry, but how can you feel good about not having your baby with you? Now I'm crying again so I need to think about something nicer.
The kids are out of school the rest of the week, YEAH! McCall has been kind of slacking with his school work, so he has to make up some work at home, but don't think it'll be too bad since he has these extra days off. He just needs to finish his work and then actually turn it in to get credit for it, imagine that, huh:) Zane is still loving school, but who wouldn't in kindergarten? I went and helped out in his classroom on Monday, and they are so much fun! They all just look at you and listen to you with these big eyes and are so eager to learn. I love it:-) (Don't love it enough to be a kindergarten teacher, though - no way!)
Our visit to the dentist last Friday went good. We are all cavity free, woohoo! We went and did some errands after and then to the Potter's. A little over 4 hours later I told the kids it was time to leave and McCall popped off with us 'only' having been there for 5 minutes! The Potter's are coming here to spend the day with us today, so I guess that's a good thing since they only get 5 minutes at a time;-)
Zane is SO excited to go to his friend Miles' birthday party on Saturday. Everyday he tells me how many days are left. They can dress up as a super hero if they want and he has already decided and changed his mind a couple of times. Having birthday parties for kids can be stressful and a lot of work, but it's soooo worth it when you see what a kick they get out of it. They only have one childhood, so why not?
Yeah, I know, mamma. I was supposed to post some pictures on here again! Sorry, I will do it, just not promising when:)
My *mommy heart* breaks for you.
ReplyDeleteSender deg en stor klem, Ragnhild! Du er et så utrolig stort eksempel for meg. Takk for at du skriver så fint på bloggen!!!
ReplyDeleteYou and Derick are amazing! You have handled this whole situation with so much grace and have been such an example to us all. Please know that we keep you and your sweet family in our prayers. My heart breaks for you too, but I know that little Jake is happy and with you always!
ReplyDelete