Monday, October 18, 2010

It's been incredibly nice having my kids out of school for a couple of days, it makes me long for summer... But, since that's far away still I'll have to look forward to December when they are out for a while:)

Zane's count down to Miles' birthday party on Saturday ended, and he had a great time. Doesn't take much to keep that boy happy(most of the time). The rest of Saturday was great, spending time with people you love is the best!

Since I'm done with my hcg diet I could start exercising on my elliptical on Saturday, and boy did I pay for it yesterday! My back hurt like no other and I didn't get why until Derick suggested that I had probably strained it a little on Saturday. The life of pathetic me when I start doing stuff my body is not used too. Hopefully it will be gone fast and soon, I'm not a very patient person. I LOVE the way I feel when I'm done, and that's why I'll continue.

Yesterday it was my brother-in law Mike's birthday. We went over there last night for cake and ice cream. The kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousin, Nik. They were running around all over the house playing some sort of hide and seek. One time Nik hid in the bathroom and Zane came knocking on the door. Nik asked who it was and Zane said 'Jesus.' He answered and said I know that's not right, so Zane said he was a lamanite. Nik told him he'd definitely not open the door if that was the case, so Zane said no, actually it's Nephi. If you are not LDS this won't make any sense to you whatsoever, but it is pretty funny:) My niece, Kristine moved down to Provo at the beginning of the school year, but she comes home on the weekends. When she left, Nik got her old room downstairs, so Kristine has his old room on the weekends. I guess Zane was not aware of this(oblivious as he is) so yesterday he went in there unawares as to who's stuff was everywhere and he told Nik that he had made it a wasteland! Funny, funny, funny:-) By the way, Kristine and Brenton has made it official - they are engaged! I am so happy for them! The big day is in March, so that is when I get to see my mom again:) Her ring is beautiful and they make a pretty couple:) I wish them all the best. I love you!

Derick is doing his relay race this weekend in Las Vegas, but I'm not sure anymore if I'm going or not. We will know later today. Personally I'm not that big a fan of Vegas, so I won't be too sad if I'm not going. But spending time alone with Derick would be awesome. Guess we'll wait and see:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I love you! I am coming up tonight can I come see you tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete