It is freakin' 2am and I am awake! Why? Because my beautiful boy is sick:( I woke up an hour ago because McCall called for me to bring him the throw up bucket. Luckily he made it to the bathroom that time, but I guess he had clogged the toilet last night, which I was NOT aware of, so I had the pleasure of taking care of that after taking care of him. The second time he did not make it to the bathroom or the bucket, don't ask me why, I'm still trying to figure that one out. Changing sheets and cleaning in the middle of the day sucks, but doing it in the middle of the night is by far worse. He is so sweet, the only thing he was worried about was wheter or not he had to go to school! Such a kid:) Now he is sleeping peacefully, but I can't. We are in the living room, cause I had to spray some Febreeze on his mattress because of the smell on his mattress, and I am afraid to leave him since he did not make it to the throw up bucket last time and I really don't feel like stripping the love sak covers right now.
Zane has not been feeling great either. He was complaining about a sore throat yesterday. Hopefully he'll feel better in the morning.
Since we have to go through this sickness I am glad it's now and not a week from now, since we are going to Florida on Tuesday. Just hope and pray that it is all gone before then.
The reason I haven't been on here for over 2 weeks is that our computer got a virus and when Derick was able to get rid of it we could not get on the Internet. I am so happy he was able to fix it, so thanks Derick:)
We had a really nice Thanksgiving. We went to see both of Derick's parents and enjoyed spending time with family. A couple of months ago I told my sister she should take the day after Thanksgiving off so that we could go shopping in the early morning hours, which she did, so we got up at 3am last Friday and we were done shopping by 7:30am! We had a good time even if it was freezing cold, but we got some good deals and we'll probably do it again next year:)
I am going to try and get some sleep now. Poor McCall has thrown up once more since being out here, but I hope he is done so that his little body can get some rest.
hey girl hit the outlets at 11pm then you just stay up all night
ReplyDelete