Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My sister told me a while ago that she was signing up for a computer class at UVU with her sister in law, so I decided to go ahead and do it with them. Tonight was our first class and it was OK. I learned a couple of things I didn't know, but most of it I knew, so hopefully next week's class will be a little more insightful:) I'm just glad there's no home work...

I am also translating some genealogy papers from Swedish to English. Doing it from Norwegian to English would be hard enough, but from Swedish is ridiculous! I wish it was closer to Norwegian, but oh well, I'll manage:)

Today was such a beautiful day. It was cold, but pretty. It just makes me so happy to see a blue sky. I think it might be a few days until we see that again, cause it's forecasted to be ugly the next few days:(

I miss Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment