Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last night was McCall's 4th grade program. They sang, talked and square danced. It was all about Utah history. In my opinion it went about 30 minutes too long, cause there's just so much square dancing you can watch from a bad seat, but I think most of the kids enjoyed performing. Zane had a hard time seeing them because of all the heads in front of us, and I told him to go and sit on the floor up front, but he didn't want to go by himself. Finally I saw my friend Elise, and she was on the front row, so I told him to go sit with her. After it was all done, she told us that when the square dancing song said 'grab your honey' he asked her why he kept saying 'grab your hiney'. LOL!:) Funny boy:)























I love this picture of him! He is so photogenic:)















3 comments:

  1. McCall is really Photogenic :) I just developed the pictures i took of him so you can see them on Monday! and you can have them if you want them when i get them back from my teacher!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures, thank you!:) Now I just wish Zane had been home that day too, but that was my bad;-{ Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! oh well maybe next year when i take that class i can take some of him too!

    ReplyDelete