Thursday, June 2, 2011

It is June 2nd already! Time flies waaaaaaay too fast. Yesterday I went to the zoo with Zane and his kindergarten class. It was actually not too bad, even though it was incredibly crowded. It was a perfect day to be there - not too hot, not too cold, and overcast. Zane also had his first T-ball game and that was very entertaining:) He will play every Monday and Wednesday throughout June, and it made me happy that it's during the week, no Saturdays. I just dread it when the kids play on Saturday mornings for some reason, so this is just perfect:) Today is said child's kindergarten graduation! He is not a kindergartner any more after today! I keep looking at him, wondering where the heck these last 6 years have gone. This fall he will be in school all day long, and then what do I do? I will be right there in his class room volunteering, that's what I'll do:) And McCall, well, I can't believe this either, but he will be taking the buss over to Heber to Timpanogos Intermediate School, or TIS for short. My boys will never be in the same school again! They are both growing like weeds, and I love them so much! Guess I was feeling a little nostalgic there for a minute, but enjoy your kids, they grow without you realizing it sometimes.

On another note, we got ourselves a new car on Tuesday!:) It is a 2008 VW Jetta. What color you may ask? White! I swear we are doomed to just having either white or red cars, and we are soooo tired of it, but, the price was right and we were in dire need of a new car. The only problem is that I can't drive it yet cause it's a stick, but we will be working on that:)

Derick has been enjoying staying at home this last week, and he told me that it's going to be tough going back to work next week. I think it will be nice for him to start something new, even if it is pretty much like what he has been doing. He has been doing things around the house that tend to get neglected, but because he is home, I 'forget' my chores, such as laundry, which is why it is piled pretty high and is something I need to tackle today:)

Mamma, jeg har planta blomster i de pottene mine baade foran og bak og skal ta bilder av de slik at du faar se de. Det ser saa pent ut synes jeg:) Vi malte ogsaa de pottene, saa naa er de morke blaa. Naar jeg sier vi, saa mener jeg saa klart Derick:) Skulle onske du var her... Glad i deg:)

No comments:

Post a Comment