Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Once a month I struggle with being me. My hormones get all out of whack and I feel like a different person is inside my body. I get all wound up tight and want to say and do things I shouldn't, or actually I feel like screaming them. I hate this. I am glad that I am aware of it, but I hate it. It's not really that bad every month, occasionally though. I just want to be alone and ignore everybody. This is the time I think it would be nice being a man, but then I come to my senses and thank God that I am a woman! I love being a mom, wife, daughter, daughter in law, sister, etc. OK, I was able to vent, and I'm done:)

Yesterday we went to Provo Beach Resort with my work. The kids LOVED it. They boogie boarded and had a blast. Derick tried surfing, but that is a lot harder than it looks. We'll have to go back there again sometime for sure. I didn't even know they had a place like that around here. Pretty cool:)

This winter has been odd. No snow for Christmas, and hardly any snow in January. Last week the kids were out playing everyday after school, the weather was great. Then this last weekend it was cold and rainy. Monday morning we woke up to a foot of snow. It's mostly gone now, and it is getting warmer again - LOVE IT!

I want to go to the beach soooo bad, and hope that is something we can do in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment