Saturday, June 2, 2012

McCall went to Lagoon today with a bunch of friends from the neighborhood. They wanted to go last Monday since there was no school because of Memorial Day, but they found out that they closed at 7pm, so they decided to wait until today when they would be open until 11pm. Now I wish they had gone on Monday, cause they are not home yet and it is almost 12:30am. One of the mom's was driving them down and picking them up, which was really nice of her I think. They left at 9:30 this morning so it has been a long day for all of them. I hope McCall is able to sleep inn tomorrow. He went to bed pretty late last night too, and he woke up before 7am. What can I say? Our kids have never ever slept later than 8:30am, unfortunately. The bad thing about this is that I can't go to bed when he isn't home yet, and I really want to. It's weird how when I was younger I could stay up forever, and now I can barely make it to 10:30. Zane was sad he couldn't go with him, but I think he had an OK day at home. He played with cars, watched a little TV, jumped on the tramp with his dad with the sprinklers going underneath, played with a couple of friends down the street, got to go to Subway for dinner, yeah I think his day was a good one. And best of all, he went to bed at a normal hour:) I think I better be done for now cause my brain feels like mush and I am afraid I will make less sense than I normally do;0 Sure hope he gets home soon... Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment