Tuesday, June 5, 2012
My mom is moving! She has been thinking about this and looking for another place since my dad died, and last week she made an offer on a condo that was accepted and she is doing it:) It's a little weird to think she won't live where we moved to when I was 9(holy cow I am old!) but it doesn't bother me like you see in the movies where the kids flip out over every little change their parents make, thank goodness! I have my own life and she has hers, and whatever makes her happy I think she should go for. My mom has had to work her whole life, and it makes me happy to see her do things for herself for once, without having to consider other people - YOU GO MAMMA! Glad i deg!:) It will be weird that she is in Halden instead of Oslo. Good thing the public transit system works great there so that when we visit it won't be bad getting around at all:) I am so excited for her and wish I could be there to help her move. I am glad that I have 2 handsome and strong brothers that can give her a hand, so it kind of makes it better;-} Well, that elliptical of mine won't do me any good unless I use it, so I guess I better go work out... I love it when that part of my morning is over, I feel so great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment