Didn't write what I was thankful for yesterday, so I'll write it now.
I am thankful for being able to walk on the beach and feel the sand and water on my feet. I am also thankful for being able to wash that sand off when I am done at the beach:)
Today I am thankful for getting to talk on the phone with my kids and husband while I am gone.
I got a text from Derick yesterday that McCall had re-chipped his tooth! The dentist I took him to on Wednesday are closed on Friday's so I have to take him in on Monday. Sure hope it doesn't happen again.
We went to the pool this morning it felt really nice, just wish my kids and husband could be here and enjoy too. In a month we're going to Florida, so I guess we'll be able to enjoy together then:)
No comments:
Post a Comment