It's taking me forever to put pictures up here, no wonder I never do it!
We had a nice weekend, just wish the rain would have waited until after the kids were done trick or treating. Since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year, we did our trick or treating on Saturday. We had a trunk or treat at the church, and it's crazy how much candy the kids got from there!The kids went around in our neighborhood later and got completely soaked, but they didn't care, they were just happy to be there:) We went online to look at different kinds of jack o lanterns to get ideas about what to do with our pumpkins, but after all was said and done Zane wanted his to be an X and McCall made his own pattern. I think he did pretty well for being his first time carving his own pumpkin.
I am counting down days again. Seems like I am doing that a lot lately. On Thursday I am going on an all girls trip with my sister and her daughters. We are going to Newport in California. It is so beautiful there and it's one of my favorite places to go.
I know I did this not too long ago, but since this is the month of Thanksgiving I thought I'd try and write down a little each day of what I'm thankful for. Today I am thankful for my friend Angie whom I just started walking with. It sure makes a difference to have someone to do things like this with, so thank you Angie! Right now I can't think of anything else I'm thankful for, how pathetic is that? No, that's not true, I am thankful for a lot of things, just not willing to share it with all of you right now;)
No comments:
Post a Comment