Yesterday I was thankful for Zane deciding that he actually did want to go to school. He had gotten it into his head that he didn't want to go, but he kept driving me a little crazy cause he was bored and very whiny. I kept asking him if he felt OK and he said he did. When he finally realized that there were no friends to play with, since they were all in school, he was fine with going. He was 30 minutes late but at least he went. He asked me this morning if today was a school day too. When I said yes, he said he was not going today. Luckily McCall was there when he said it and reminded him that his teacher had told them that they would want to come today because they were doing an art project.
I am going to write later what I am thankful for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment