Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It is only 10:20 in the am, but wanted to write down something I am thankful for.

First, my friend Misty, who is just so wonderful and caring. Thank you, thank you:) Second, for her son Taggart, that is here right now playing with Zane. They crack me up, they are so funny:) And the last one for now, my wonderful husband who can pull me out of the funk I find myself in when I don't even know how I got in it in the first place!

OK, for all you people who know me and know that I am not a dog person, there is a dog in my yard right now and all I can say he better not poop! Gosh, we need a fence!

3 comments:

  1. I have to warn you, Bryson and I were cutting through your yard for school this morning (because the car didn't work) and he almost stepped in dog poop on your lawn. Oh the joys. Just get out the stick (haha) We are thinking more of getting a fence, maybe next summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I was debating wheter or not to go out there with the stick:) Putting up a fence is probably the best solution for that problem. Was it the battery that was the problem with your car? It's still pretty new to not be working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the battery. I backed it out last night after Eric got home to hang the bike and bike trailer. When I tried to start it to pull it back in it wouldn't start. We used the Bunnell's truck to jump it and let it run for 20 minutes plus Eric drove it around, but this morning when I went to take Bryson to school it wouldn't start. Oh the joys!! I love all the pics you posted!!

    ReplyDelete