Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today is Zane's birthday! Happy birthday to you !!! Gratulerer med dagen! He is 6! I remember my Dr. told us that if he was going to deliver him he had to be born before 6pm, because he had a church function to go to! And he was born with 30 minutes to spare:) We were so happy when we brought him home, and it was so nice that he was born in the summer cause we were able to take him for walks and go to the park with McCall and him. We lived in Derick's aunt & uncle's basement at the time, we didn't move in to our house until Zane was 6 months old. And let me tell you, it is dang hard to try and fix a house to be livable when you have a baby to take care of. I guess our house wasn't as bad as a lot of others, but we still needed to clean and paint and do all that fun stuff:)

I think I might have gone a little crazy... Zane is having a party with friends today and the total number of kids that are invited is 10!!! What the heck was I thinking??? It just kind of spiraled out of control, cause I didn't want to leave anyone out, but like I said before, they are kids only once, so I am OK with it. It's only for a couple of hours. Amanda is going to come over and help out, so I am glad for that. Nik might even come, if he doesn't have anything better to do;-)

I still need to make the cup cakes and frosting and make the treasure map and decorate, and, and, and.... which is why I need to tear myself away from this computer. I will post some pictures later of all the madness, that is if I am still sane;-} He is having a pirate party, I think it will be cute, only time will tell:)

1 comment: