What the heck is up with the friggin' mosquitoes this year??? We have all been bit several times already, and both the kids have swelled up a ton! It's like they're infused with something extra lethal. It's probably cause of the longer than usual hibernation they've had to do this year, but really, it's insane!
The first year Derick and I were married we went to the Shakespeare festival in Cedar City and loved it. We thought that we should make it out yearly get away. Have we? Nope. So this year we are thinking of doing just that, but which one should we see? I would love to see all of them, but since the money tree out back is not producing very well this year, we'll just have to pick one. And there lies the problem - which one??? A Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet, Richard III, The Music Man, The Winter's Tale, Noises Off, The Glass Menagerie, Dial M For Murder... Maybe I'll just pick one randomly while not looking:)
Zane has a friend that McCall has a hard time liking. I keep telling him that it's not this kid's fault, it's his parents lack of involvement, and for him to just be nice to him. So one day last week, McCall asked Zane if he really liked this kid, and Zane said: well, he's better than Satan. LOL! That child of mine makes me laugh daily, they both do:) I really do wonder what in the world goes on in their minds.
McCall and Zane made a fort in the living room that they have been sleeping in the last couple of nights. I am going to be very sad when school has to start and the monotony of every day starts again.
Derick and McCall made a volcano last week and I took some pictures of it. I will post them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment