This whole thing with McCall and Bram sleeping in a tent, reminded me about when my friend Ingvild, and I decided to sleep in a tent in her parents backyard. I can't remember how old we were, but we were so incredibly goofy! We hauled pillows, sleeping bags, books, flashlights and I can't remember what else, but the one incredibly funny thing that we did, was putting a lock on the zipper of the tent!!! We thought we were so so smart, cause then no one could get in without our permission! Oh, to be that young and naive again:)
Yesterday I went to Orem to do a few errands and my kids and my niece Amanda, came with me. Well, we walked in to Costco, and they had these jersey's for BYU and U of U for sale. The ones for U of U were a little more money than the ones for BYU, so I said to Amanda that that was probably cause they are in the 12 pack now. She started laughing so hard and then she said, Ragnhild it's the pack 12! Well! What do I know?
American Monument have not called us about Jake's head stone yet. They said it would be here by July 31st. That's on Sunday, 2 days from now! I think about him a lot and I keep remembering how loving and sweet he was. I love you Jake!
I found out a couple of days ago that my cousin Monica's sister in law, was killed by that bomb that went off outside the government offices in downtown Oslo. I am sad for their family and pray that they will receive the comfort that they need. No matter what happens, our Heavenly Father loves us, and would never let us go through something hard if He didn't think we could deal with it. I know, it is a lot easier said than done, but after what we have had to go through this last year I know now more than ever just how true that is. You can't lose faith when things get tough, if you do - maybe your faith wasn't strong enough to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment