Friday, September 16, 2011

I have decided to take my own advice, something that I tell my kids all the time, and that my mom has told me my whole life. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Now, let's see how long I can actually go about doing this - I might not be talking any more... ;-}

Last night Derick and I went to a wedding. I have to say that the wedding dress was extremely pretty, actually a lot prettier then some I have seen in a while. The colors that they had for the people that were a part of the wedding were very nice too.

Our kids stayed with my sister and her family while we went, and we didn't make it home until almost 10:30 pm. Because of that, we let the kids sleep in this morning. It was so funny to see McCall do a double take when he realized what time it was when he finally walked out into the living room:) They actually ended up being only 30 minutes late for school both of them, which considering how they like to take their time in the mornings, is awesome:)

I am so happy that it's the weekend! We are going to a family B-B-Q at Derick's dad's and Carol's tomorrow. Anytime we are invited some place for dinner is great, since then I don't have to cook;-}, and we also love spending time with our family - they are all great people that we love a ton!

My mom comes in 5 days - YIPPIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment