Friday, September 30, 2011

Today was Zane's walk a thon, and since I voiced my opinion about this when McCall had his, I won't say anything else about it, other than I went and supported Zane:) 1st graders just don't know how to walk, they run, which is something that Zane is extremely good at:) He is getting to be such a great reader too, I am so proud of him! I get a little choked up when I see him out with his class mates - he is such a tiny guy still, and I want to just hug him close and never let go. I get that way with McCall too. I see these little glimpses of what McCall will be like as an adult, and as his momma it makes me very proud:) I have the best kids ever, and every mom should say that about their own kiddos;-}

The weather is still perfection here, but the weather forecasters say that this is about to change, unfortunately:( Tonight we are going up to Silver Lake for a picnic style dinner, and I am so excited!:) Silver Lake is one of my favorite places to go, but we haven't been there in a long time. Actually, the last time we went was when my friend Lisbeth and her family came to visit, back in 2009. Sad that it's been that long, but it just goes to show how incredibly fast time goes by. They were here at the beginning of May, and we couldn't walk around the lake because of all the snow that was there still - CRAZY!

Friday last week, my mom bought some flowers for Jake's grave. We went there yesterday cause we were sure that they had died and looked awful, so we wanted to remove them, but wow! they are still looking pretty! I am going to post a picture.

I am also going to snap some photos at Silver Lake, and I will post them as soon as I can.

Happy Birthday to Nicklas in Norway! He is 8 years old today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment