It's such a beautiful day! Yesterday was too. It's so pretty to look at the mountains, the colors are changing so fast.
I decided to write down things that make me happy. Of course, my family is ALWAYS at the top of that list of what makes me happy, but I'm going to list things now, not people;-}
Coconut Vanilla body wash
Coconut Vanilla lotion to put on after the body wash;-}
Washer and dryer
Dry basement
Super Saturdays where I can make crafts without the mess in my house:)
Nail polish
Smiles
Silence
Noise
Ice cream
Parties
My comforter (LOVE IT!)
Books
Great movies
Empty laundry hampers (this only happens for a few short hours at a time...)
Plants (even though Derick thinks I am purposely not watering them)
Flowers
Hot chocolate
Slippers
My pictures
Clean car
My lime green kitchen curtains
Flip flops in many different colors
This list could go on and on and on into infinity, but I'll stop here. It's awesome to be able to reflect on things in your life that makes you happy. Try it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment