Monday, October 24, 2011

Derick is THE BEST! He fixed my car door tonight:) What a great guy I am married to:) Thank you, honey - I love you!!!

Here's another Zane story.... About a week ago there was a big gross bug by our front door. I took Zane's shoe to kill it and then I went out on the porch to scrape it off. The next day, he was outside playing and he came inside with a little girlie scream and I asked him what was going on. He said that there was a big bug out there that freaked him out, and he said it was the same bug that I had killed the day before. I told him that that wasn't possible cause it was dead. He then says: No it's alive, cause I saw some plastic on it - it had plastic surgery. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment