Wednesday, October 26, 2011







Today I am thinking back to 8 years ago, and what an awful, awful day it was. We got the phone call in the middle of the night from my oldest brother Hugo, telling us that my little sister Marita was dead. A lot of things have happened in those 8 years, among them the horrible heartache of losing my own child. But, I have to say again, what I have said before - I would much rather have my loved ones in heaven than being kidnapped. The agony of the unknown is much worse I think. Everyone that my sister came in contact with became her friend. You just could not not like her. I miss her and her beautiful spirit, but I also know that just like with Jake, I will be able to see her again someday. Marita and Jake are our own angels in heaven looking down on us and helping us along our way. I love you Marita!

No comments:

Post a Comment