Thursday, November 3, 2011

So I ended up NOT getting flowers for Amanda and bringing it to her at school:( $3.99 for one, one single rose is just a little too much money, sorry Amanda! I will be seeing you tonight though, and I am bringing balloons - promise!:)

What I did end up doing was going to lunch with my incredibly handsome and wonderful husband:) I was supposed to be working today, but they were doing something that required 2 computers so I didn't go in today or on Tuesday. I should have been cleaning, but hey - I'm a GREAT procrastinator;-}

Today is my kids' Friday, no school tomorrow! LOVE IT!

We are going to Derick's grandma's viewing tomorrow and then to her funeral on Saturday. It's so weird that he doesn't have any grandparents living anymore. He has been very fortunate though, cause he is 37 years old and having had grandparents until now isn't that usual, or is it? I never knew my grandparents, which I think is sad. I am so grateful that my kids have their grandparents.

OK, I will go and clean for a little while, I guess... ;-}

No comments:

Post a Comment