Today is my niece's birthday. Happy 16th Birthday, Amanda! She is such a fun and sweet teenager. She always smiles and is very quick to laugh. It is so much fun to be around her. She has seriously been counting down the days until her birthday since before summer. And no, it's not because she wants to drive, it's because she wants to date! She even has a date lined up for tonight:) It's funny how when you are young you just can't wait to be older, and then when you reach the ripe old age of 36 like me, you wish your birthday was just another regular day that didn't make you older. I don't feel 36, I feel 28-ish... :) I am going over to her school to deliver some flowers to her, that ought to both please and embarrass her:)
My friend Ingvild is in Norway right now. I am jealous. Well, no I'm not, cause it's as cold there as it is here, but it would be fun to be there again. You probably think I'm crazy, cause when we came home from Norway in January I did not want to be on another plane for a very, very long time - BUT, you kind of forget how awful it is until you do it again, and I am ready to remember, kind of... ;-} Ingvild, I hope you have a great time and tell everyone hi from me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment