Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am addicted!!! Have you ever heard of pinterest? If yes, sorry that you have to read my goofy explanation of it, in fact you can just skip ahead:) if you haven't this is what it is ---> you have to receive an invitation to join, so let me know if I should invite you:) It's this website that looks like a board where you can pin things you like and others can push a 'like' button or re pin what you have pinned if they like it as much as you do. There are recipes for food, drinks, desserts, crafts, places to go, what to wear, you name it they got it. It is amazing the ideas you can get from there. I haven't tried any of their crafts yet, but I plan on doing some in the near future. Anyone that knows me is probably rolling their eyes and saying yeah, right! I am not known for my craftiness, for sure, especially if it is time consuming, I just don't have the patience! It is reaaaaaally addicting, but SO much fun:)

My mom is back from Spain. I guess she had an incredible time, and can't wait to go again:) I want to go too!!! Well, actually right about now I think I would be fine going just about anywhere to get away from the cold. I sure hope this summer is nice, long and hot;)

No comments:

Post a Comment