So - McCall decided to cut his hair short. I made an appointment for him, and today I picked him up after school and we went. I really didn't think he would do it, cause last time he said that, he changed his mind at the last second and just had a trim. But today he went for it! It is so weird to see him with short hair again, it seems like his hair has been long forever. One thing is for sure, he needs to get some sun on that forehead of his, it's so white!:) He is a very handsome young man. He had his yearly check up yesterday, and everything looks good:) Guess he doesn't need any shots until next year, and that is fine by me.
Yesterday I called my friend Ingrid in Laredo, Texas. I haven't talked to her in a while, and I miss her. Ingvild, Ingrid and I used to be the 3 musketeers, and I miss us:( I wish we lived close so that we could hang out sometimes, but I doubt that will ever happen, cause her husband is a border patrol guy, and obviously Utah doesn't border Mexico or Canada... Anyway, it was great catching up a little, and I just need to be better at calling so that she won't need to answer with 'why are you calling?' LOL! Love you Ingrid!
I am done for now since Zane is pestering me about it being his turn to be on the computer;)
You're just never gonna let me live that down are you?? I didn't mean anything bad by it. I guess I haven't changed much, huh? Love you too!
ReplyDeleteNo, I just said it again cause it was sooooooooo funny! I think deep down we are still just some goofy teenage girls;) Miss you!
Delete