Monday, November 8, 2010

For some reason it's hard to find something to be thankful for today. I don't mean that I'm un-thankful, just can't think of something specific. Maybe if I sit here and try to analyze my day I'll come up with something. I guess I am thankful for the chance I had to go and help out in Zane's classroom. Except for the little girl that picked her nose, looked at it and decided to eat it - that was totally GROSS! And yeah, if you do that too, just know that there is always somebody watching you do it even when you think no one is. Especially if your alone in your car. Sick!

Jake has been on my mind a lot today, and I have wanted to cry a few times, but haven't. I keep telling myself it's only been 4 months so it should still be hard, but then again, it's been 4 months, why can't it be any easier? Patience is not my thing. I am very thankful to be home again with Derick, McCall and Zane.

I am feeding the kids a late dinner. I made chicken enchiladas but will they eat that? Of course not! Picky, picky.

1 comment:

  1. Ewwww to the nose picker! Disgusting! I've seen my kids do that a time or two. I admire your strength.

    ReplyDelete