Friday, November 12, 2010
Today I am thankful for Derick being crazy enough to marry me 12 years ago! It was a beautiful autumn day like it is today, being cold and all. I remember being a little nervous but mostly excited. I could never in a million years have guessed how awesome it would be to be married to my best friend. We have had our ups and downs like everyone does, but sticking together and working things out is what makes it work. Losing Jake could have made us let go of each other, but we never once considered not relying on each other. I am so incredibly happy with my life, even when it seems like I should just throw in the towel. Life is great and I am so happy to still be head over heels in love with Derick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You and Derick are a great example of love and commitment to each other. You have a beautiful family and your boys are so blessed to have you both as parents! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete~Mary