Sunday, August 14, 2011

American Monument called a few hours before we left for Bear Lake and said that they were coming the following morning to put up Jake's headstone. So typical. The guy I talked to was very nice though, and sent an e-mail with a picture of the headstone. We went to the cemetery today and I took some pictures of it that I will put up here, along with some pictures from Bear Lake. We had a really good time there, and my niece Amanda came along with us, which made it more fun:) It was her first time being there. I missed Jake a lot while we were there. Just knowing how he would have loved every minute of it, especially roasting marshmallows:) One day we'll see him again and my world will be perfect:) I just need to say again how thankful I am for Derick, McCall and Zane. They are awesome and I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment