Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It is the middle of the night and I am awake. Why, you ask? Because at 10:30pm, just as we were about to go to bed we heard a weird noise coming from Zane's room. We hurried in there, and there our little guy had thrown up in bed! It seems like these kinds of things always have to happen at night, and I for one would like to know why. It's bad enough when it happens during the daytime, but it's a lot worse at night when both the child and the parents are tired. He has done it twice since then, and I hope this is it cause he just doesn't have anymore in him. And of course I can't sleep because I am worrying about him, wondering if he is done or not. Poor little guy! We are supposed to leave for Bear Lake tomorrow, so I hope no one else gets it, or that we don't get it while we are there. Thank heaven for washers an dryers!

I am a little confused about the day - it's Wednesday, but I haven't been in bed yet so it feels like Tuesday still. On Tuesday we went on a hike with some friends. Alyson and her kids, and Malinda with her kids. Alyson also brought her niece and nephew, and I brought my niece Amanda along as well:) We hiked Timpanooke, but only to Scout Falls, which isn't even half way to the top, but we had 9 kids, and we started out too late in the day, cause it got HOT! We still had a good time, and none of the kids complained as far as I know, which is even better:)

Monday was McCall's football draft. That is going to be tough, but good for him. They are going to have practises every weekday for 1 hour and 45 minutes. He is going to be one hungry and tired kid at the end of each day I think, especially when school starts.

I am so tired and just want to go lay down in my nice, cozy bed, but, Zane was just sick again, so I guess I will hang out in the living room with him and watch him sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment