Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I want to comment again on this weather - it is just beautiful! The colors are so bright, it truly is a testament to me about our Savior and His love for us, I cannot deny His hand in this spectacular world. Awesome!

My mom is here:) and has been for almost a week. We have been shopping and visiting and doing 'girlie' stuff. I just wish my sister had some time off work to be with us... She didn't have to be at work until 10:30 this morning, so she came over with some delicious salt bagels and chai - mmmm:) Life is good!

I know I said that I am only going to say nice things, but this is my blog, so I am going to say that there are a couple of people I really wanna smack, and leave it at that... ;-}

My friend Lisbeth in Norway, has a son that will be 8 on Friday, and I need to go and send him his present - it will be late, but he'll get it:)

1 comment:

  1. Det er hyggelig av dere, Ragnhild:).
    I kveld skal han feires med barneselskap. I dag fikk vi høre at en gutt i paralellklassen hans døde i natt etter kort tids sykdom. Nicklas kjente han ikke godt, men noen av barna gjorde det. Bursdagsselskapet går soom planlagt, men vi skal holde et 1 minutts stillhet for gutten og hans familie i kveld.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete