Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This is SO typical me: Making plans to go somewhere or do something and then not looking forward to go there or do that, actually thinking of backing out of it, but I don't. Then when I do it or get there I have so much fun I can't believe I didn't want to do it or go there! Just read through what I wrote and I'm confused... I don't care, I'm not erasing it.

We went to the Bees baseball game last night. It was fun, and they actually won! They played the New Orleans Zephyrs, and I don't know if that's a good team or a bad one, but they obviously didn't play great last night since the Bees won 10-5. I think it'd be fun to actually go to a MLB game somtime. Don't understand baseball, but when Derick tells me what 's going on I like it:) The kids liked it too, which is basically the whole reason for us to go in the first place. Zane told us that it was good in a bad way, what does that mean? He's such a goof ball. In exchange for your ticket stub after the game, Sonic gives out free CherryLimeades, so at 10:30 last night that was what we were having going home. Both McCall and Zane fell asleep in the car going down to the game, so I thought they'd stay awake until we got home, but they didn't even make it out of the city before they were snoozing again. Ahhh, my kids are the greatest. I know every parent says that, but mine really are;-)

We are counting down. A week from today my mom is coming! Can't wait to see here:)

It feels like my life is an open book. Guess that's because of this blog. It's weird, cause I write things down like it's my journal, and then somebody comes and comments on what I've written, and I think, how did you know that? And then I remember that I wrote it for all to see... I'm ok with it though, just a little creepy at times.

I get these random thoughts at times, and just now when I wrote the word creepy it reminded me of a text I got a few months ago. McCall had used my phone to call his dad and he accidentally switched out one number. I thought I would be courteous and text this person he accidentally called, and let them know it was McCall dialing wrong. So then I get this text back saying."Ooh good, I've been getting a lot of creepy calls lately and I thought you were creepin' out on me." People can be so funny, it made me laugh for days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment