I can't believe this weekend is over! Why is it that I postpone doing chores until Saturday? All I did yesterday was laundry, ironing, cleaning both bathrooms and our bedroom. What a crock! Yep, the weekend is over way too soon.
We went out with our friends Jason and Misty on Friday night. We didn't pick a place to eat until we were in the car, and when we got there they told us it was a 2 hour wait... What we couldn't figure out was why the wait was 2 hours - there was no one there in line! We ended up going to Chilis and had a good time. Hope we can do it again soon:)
Any time we are saying a prayer with our kids, either a morning prayer, blessing of the food, nighttime prayer, whatever, Zane is always the one volunteering for it. So the other day Derick asked him if he was the designated prayer person in the family. His reply was that his prayers are the shortest, everyone else takes too long! What a nut.
It's a school night so I better get myself to bed. Everyone is asleep except for my mom and me. My mom stayed with my sister and her family this weekend and I went to pick her up from there earlier tonight. My sister had made home made ice cream and that was delish! Normally I am a chocolate person, but this vanilla was the best! Chad and Lacey were there with their baby girl Kylie, and she is so cute. Ok then, I am off to bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment