Thursday, September 23, 2010

I accidentally pushed a button that made me post what I was writing before I was done - grrr, computers aggravate me!

McCall and Zane started playing sports this week. McCall is doing flag football again and Zane is doing soccer. They've only done it once so far, but they seem to like it. I will take pictures of them and get them posted. I need to post a few pictures, but decided that I'll wait until after I'm done organizing the bedrooms.

I've been crying on and off this week because of taking things out of Jake's room to make room for McCall. I miss that kid all the time, and so want him here with me. He is the funnest and most awesome 2 year old I know. I was reading a book that had a 2 year old in it and it was as if the author was describing Jake. I love him. I am so blessed to have McCall and Zane. They are great.

Zane's friend just called and invited him to come and play before school, so there's my cue to be done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment