They had to put a new feeding tube in for Jake this morning, because the one he had got clogged. They do an x-ray when they're done to make sure it's in correctly. It got coiled instead of turning, so they had to redo it. Now we're waiting for the newest x-ray to come back, the nurse said that she thought that one might be coiled too. Hope not.
The physical therapist is here to stretch and move Jake's body. She talks and talks to him, she is PERFECT for this job. We have a new nurse today and she is really nice too. I'm a little nervous whenever we get someone we've never had, but so far there's only been one we didn't feel comfortable with.
The doctors are slowly making their morning rounds, and should be here soon.
It's a new day! How are you! Yesterday I made stickers that say "Jake + Lucy =Miricle" I printed them in orange since that is our ward Trek color. We are all going to put a sticker on the back of the lanyards we will wear around our necks. We won't give up.
ReplyDeleteI had to unpack my entire bucket with clothes and fill it back up with SUPER SIZED TAMPONS! Forget the clothes! I have other needs. Talk about having a true pioneer experience. I'll be barkin orders, cramping...It will be great! I did stash 3 diet Coke's in Brady's bedding bag. I guess when he opens it he will realize why it was so heavy! Enough of that!
I am hoping to get to see you tomorrow before we go. I love you guys and want to be with you. Love ya! Nicki
In my fit of PMS RAGE... I just realized I posted that for all to see! Oh well sorry you all had to hear the rant!
ReplyDeleteI loved your testimony posted on the 11th. My prayers and love are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos...what sweet handsome boys!
ReplyDeleteNicki
ReplyDeleteYou are hilarious! You put a smile on our faces, thank you:-)