We went to church yesterday. Boy was that weird. We always have to keep Jake entertained or referee between him and Zane. It just wasn't the same. Walking past the nursery without having anyone go in there was also weird. Jake LOVED going to nursery, and his nursery leaders are amazing. Thanks so much to Mary Kelly, Brenda Hills and Todd and Kaci Kelly.
It was good to be able to go to church, just different. I know that that's how a lot of things will be from now on, different.
We also went to the cemetery yesterday. Of course, we couldn't stay too long because Zane was with us, but we like to go there. It might be our new hangin' out spot:)
Right now we are going to do something fun with McCall and Zane, so I better get off the computer...
Kjære Ragnhild,
ReplyDeleteGodt å høre hvordan det går med dere, tenker på deg, du er helt utrolig.
Jeg synes kirkegården er virkelig et fint sted, spesielt siden pappa gikk bort. Synes det er et fint hanging out spot =)Også templet er fint for å føle fred.
Glad i deg, stor klem fra meg, Julie =)
Kjære Ragnhild
ReplyDeleteEr så enig med Julie.Godt at vi har vår tro.og at himmelske Far hører vårer bønner.
Tenker mye på deg.
Klem fra Helene
It must be hard to resume some what of a normal life, although I am sure your life will never really be normal as you've known it. How you must miss your sweet boy! Continued prayers for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever need someone to watch one or both of your kids so you can go and have some quiet time at your hang out spot, send them over. I miss seeing Jake playing out back with the boys. You are a woman of faith, stay strong.
ReplyDeleteYou are such an example. I know when there are days I think I could miss this Sunday. Now I will be thinking of you and how you made it to church that day. Zane was so cute in Primary that kid always makes me smile!
ReplyDelete